The KW Reactor 300 is designed with the upflow principle to achieve the most efficient use of Kalkwasser. By pushing top-off water upward through the calcium hydroxide, it automatically mixes it to achieve a supersaturated kalkwasser solution. Very convenient design that can be mounted hanging on the back of the aquarium or below the aquarium. Includes check valve and flexible connection fittings that rotate 180 degrees to allow a perfect custom fit to your installation. Threaded lid design makes adding calcium hydroxide or servicing quick and easy. Model 300 for aquariums up to 300 gallons. Patent pending design by Julian Sprung.
- The KW Reactor 300 will also require a pump, hose, a freshwater reservoir, and ideally a timer. Please read the instructions for details on how to set up the KW Reactor 300 (pdf file in new window).
- Automatically mixes top-off water with calcium hydroxide to make "kalkwasser"
- Use with a timer or a level switch and any 1200 L/h (300 gph) powerhead pump with 1/2" ID hose
- No separate mixing motor! The water feed gently mixes the kalkwasser each time the pump is turned on
- Includes check valve and connection fittings for 1/2" ID hose
- Kalkwasser is NOT included