The AquaticLife 14" 3 Watt XS-UV Reef LED Light Fixture features American made 3 watt Cree LED’s to produce up to 91 watts of high PAR lighting, in the perfect spectrum for vigorous coral growth and color. This next generation fixture incorporate 400nm Violet and 420nm Actinic Blue LED’s that emit wavelengths close to the Ultraviolet spectrums, to more closely match what corals naturally receive from sunlight—helping the corals with photosynthesis.
These fully programmable, remote controlled fixtures allow for customized lighting, including up to three independent 24-hour light cycles in up to 18 color combinations to enhance the natural beauty of your fish and corals. The six different types of LED’s in each fixture can be custom programmed using the exclusive Tiaojiou software. Connect this innovative fixture directly to your computer with included USB cable to set-up and custom program the fixture to your own specifications. Software is available for download to complete light cycle and color combination programming.
You may even simulate cloud cover and lightning storms using programs that simulate environments fish and corals are exposed to in nature, and the large LED mounting area distributes lighting and effects throughout the entire aquarium, and interchangeable 80° and 100° lenses can focus light intensity for deep water applications. Modular components of this unit simplify fixture assembly, upgrades and part replacement, while brilliantly illuminating your aquarium.
NOTE: To properly program the fixture you will need to download the software from the Aquatic Life Website and program the light from a PC (XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8).
There is no support for Macs at this time.
Please refer to the User Manual to get a sense of what is involved with programming your light.
- User Manual
- Made in California
- High Output Cree and Semileds LED’s produce a spectrum of light designed for growing corals
- 25 controllable LEDS (6 White CREE XTE, 6 Royal Blue CREE XTE, 8 Blue CREE XPE, 2 Actinic SEMILEDS 420nm, 1 Violet SEMILEDS 400nm, 2 Red SEMILEDS 620nm) with 91 Watts of total output.
- Easily adjust light to adapt to changing tank environment by programming up to three independent 24 hour light cycles
- Up to 18 programmable color combinations are available to enhance and highlight colors of fish and corals
- Independently control six colored LEDs to tailor lighting to specific needs of tank inhabitants
- Included remote easily controls multiple light cycle programs and lighting effects
- Large LED mounting area distributes light throughout the entire aquarium
- Included suspension hardware makes setup and installation easy without needing to purchase additional parts
- Built-in durable components with passive cooling allows for quiet operation
- A combination of 80° and 100° lenses can focus light intensity for deep water application. The lenses can be moved from one LED to another.
- Cloud cover and lightning storm programs simulate environments that fish and corals are exposed to in nature
- Connect direct to your computer with the included USB cable to setup and custom program the fixture
- Downloadable software is available from the web for complete light cycle and color combination programming
- Blue side accent panels provide a stylish fixture look during operation
- Front panel indicator vividly displays current operating lighting program
- Modular components with quick disconnects simplify fixture upgrades and part replacement
- Automatic multi-input power supply is compatible with both 110v and 220v outlets
- cULus approved power supply meets the highest quality standards
- Dimensions: 14.625 in. x 12.125 in. x 2.125 in.
- Power cord 1.8 meters, fixture cord 3 meters & USB connection 3 meters
- LED Fixture w/ LED Lenses
- Handheld Remote Control
- Suspension hardware
- USB Cable
- Multi-voltage Power Supply