The JBJ Nano-Zapp 3W Inline Submersible UV Sterilizer is the smallest inline ultra-violet sterilizer to date. This miniature version was specifically designed for eradicating harmful micro-organisms and unattractive green free- floating algae in fresh & saltwater aquariums less than 30 gallons. The Nano-Zapp is completely submersible and can be placed discreetly behind the filter walls of most nano aquariums without ever being seen.
- THIS UV MUST BE USED SUBMERSED IN WATER. IT CAN NOT BE USED EXTERNALLY.
- Requires a powerhead with a flow rate from 100-225 GPH. 1/2" connection.
- UV-C G3.5 bi-pin lamp that is encapsulated in an air tight Quartz Sleeve with 99% transmission rate to efficiently neutralize disease causing pathogens
- Aquarium Capacity: 30 Gallons
- Life of UV Lamp: Approx. 5000 Hours
- Wavelength: 253.7nm
- Two .5" ID 10.5" long hoses included
- Dimensions: 8” x 1.5” x 1.5”. If situated vertically, including the pump you will need 15.25 inches of space for the UV, pump and hose.
- Can be placed behind the filter walls of most nano aquariums without ever being seen