Built with a slim and low profile body, the Maxspect R420R 300 Watt 16000K LED Lighting System 43.5" is designed to seamlessly merge into your living area with elegance. The R420R comes with both pendant mount hanging kit as well as tank-top mounting frame (adjustable from 44.8" to 59.0"), whichever suits you better.
With 2 channels and 6 time-points, users can program their own photo-period for their aquariums and fully control the intensity of light their aquarium will receive from dawn to dusk.
For Reef Aquariums
The Maxspect R420R lighting system is designed to provide all ranges of color spectrum required by corals and plants to enhance their growth rate, improve their coloration and at the same time give your aquarium the most aesthetically pleasing combination of colors. The R420R will meet the requirements of even the most sophisticated group of reef hobbyists.
The Maxspect R420R lighting system utilizes the 410nm/420nm super actinic LED chips, the spectrum that is crucial for the success of any reef and water plant aquariums. It is required by Chlorophyll A for photosynthesis, where absorption peaks at 412nm.
High Performance LEDs
Utilizes the latest high performance high intensity Cree XLamp, XT-E and XP-E LED chips, equipped with 90-degree optics. The R420R will consume less power yet produce more PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) for even your most demanding corals.
- User Manual
- 43.5" long, 10" wide and 0.9" thick.
- Can out-perform 400 Watt metal halide fixtures.
- Enhances coral growth & coloration
- Utilizes the 410/420nm spectrum
- 2 programmable channels / Integrated dawn to dusk
- Includes tank-top & suspension mounting solutions
- Utilizes Cree XLamp, XT-E & XP-E LED chips
- 12 - Cool-White 8000K LEDs
- 12 - Warm-White 3000K LEDs
- 18 - Blue 465nm-485nm LEDs
- 24 - Royal-Blue 450nm-465nm LEDs
- 12 - Super-Actinic 410nm-420nm LEDs
- Aerodynamic design which draws cool air from underneath the fixture, through its body which also serves as a large heat sink, to dissipate heat passively. Pre-installed and temperature-controlled fans that turns on only when the temperature rises past 120F.
- Fixtures must have at least 15 cm (6 inches) of space above the fixture to allow proper heat dissipation.