CPR Aquatic CS150 Siphon Overflow:
- New grated overflow
- Max. Flow Rate: 1,600 gph
- Outflow Size: 1-1/2" Bulkhead
- Depth Needed Behind Tank: 6-1/8"
- Overflow Box Width: 9-3/8"
- This version does not include the lid or the Aqua Lifter Pump
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Aquatic Siphon Overflows are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
- Grated overflow
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank
- Black top reduces algae growth
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss
- Quiet operation