CPR Aquatic CS202 Siphon Overflow Box:
- This version DOES include the lid and the siphon Pump
- New grated overflow
- Max. Flow Rate: 1,500 gph
- Outflow Size: Two 1" Bulkheads
- Overflow Box Width: 9-3/8"
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Aquatic Siphon Overflows are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Aquatic Siphon Overflows include:
- Grated overflow
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank
- Black top reduces algae growth
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss
- Quiet operation