With the CoralVue Hydros Wave Engine with Ecotech Module(HDRS-WE-ETM) you can simplify the way you manage flow within your reef aquariums. A single app controls a variety of different pumps from your mobile device. You can access all the features you desire, without the need for multiple apps, individual controllers, and bulky power supplies that require a “bird’s nest” of cables and wires.
NOTE: You will need a Pump Adapter or 0-10V Cable (info below).
Until now, limited capabilities have restricted the simple controllers that manage popular pumps such as the Maxspect Gyre, Reef Octopus Octo Pulse, Tunze Turbelle Nanostream, and EcoTech VorTech flow pumps.
In addition to this convenient and advanced control, you can reduce clutter by eliminating the DC power brick used by modern controllable pumps!
CONNECTING TO PUMPS
Direct Pump Driver - For many pumps, the Hydros Wave Engine connects directly to the pump head, removing the clutter of the power brick and the control head for these pumps:
We sell the following Pump Adapters for the Maxspect, IceCap and Reef Octopus Pumps:
0-10V Control Pumps - Some pumps do not lend themselves to direct drive control due to cabling or other restrictions, but many of these pumps do offer 0-10V controllability. The Hydros WaveEngine supplies four independent 0-10V outputs to control these pumps:
We sell the following Pump Adapters for the 0-10V Control Pumps:
WIRELESS CONTROL FOR ECHOTECH VORTECH PUMPS
EcoTech Marine Vortech pumps can be controlled using their wireless slave mode so you will no longer need multiple devices to control the most popular flow pump on the market. Better yet, you can make them work in conjunction with most any other brand of controllable powerheads. Works with the EcoTech VorTech MP10WQD, MP40WQD and MP60WQD.
What Can You Control With the Wave Engine?
The Hydros App from CoralVue will completely replace the need for individual manual controllers and apps. By using modern technology, you can easily tap into the native control platform to access all the preset flow patterns and modes or create your own! Connect wirelessly to the Hydros Wave Engine and then communicate with your flow pumps.
*Maxspect Gyre 280 pumps can only run at 75% max intensity.
Easily add pumps and specify the location of the pump in the aquarium as well as specify min & max speed a pump can run at
- Use different brand pumps to work together in different flow preset such as sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, sine wave as well as many other preset wave patterns
- Create multiple groups
- Create and access operational modes such as Feed, Water Change, or Night mode
- Monitor power consumption (volts, amps & watts) based on individual pumps & total consumption of all attached pumps
- Monitor pump’s RPM to ensure maximum performance
- EcoTech Vortech pump compatible
- Full cloud connectivity so you can control your pumps from anywhere in the world
- Real-time notifications of system status & pump performance
- Define custom flow patterns of any duration up to 24 hours with 1/1000 second accuracy
- Power up to 4 pumps with the Direct Drive ports using a single 100/240V 2.5 amp input power supply (included). The output is 24V/6 amps.