Klir Drop In Automatic Fleece Filter
Product Code: RCV81080
The Klir Drop In Automatic Fleece Filter fits directly into most 4" filter sock chambers. It automatically unrolls new material as it gets clogged, removing suspended particles from your aquarium and producing crystal clear water. Enjoy maintenance-free aquarium filtration for months at a time.
The Klir filter is a direct replacement for filter socks on sumps with sock trays. Simply remove your sock and insert the Klir. As water passes through the Klir filter and the filtering material becomes saturated with waste, the water level will begin to rise. When the water makes contact with the optical sensor, a motor is activated to advance clean filtering material. As clean material is exposed, water is now able to flow freely, lowering the water level in the sock tray and deactivating the motor.
If you do not have a sock tray in your sump you can use the Klir Drop In Automatic Fleece Filter 4" Filter Bracket.
- Comes with 25 yards of fleece
- Comes with optical sensor and smart controller
- Filters down to 50-microns
- Removes waste from the water column before it has time to break down
- Removable lid with carbon insert dampens odor and noise
- Expandable to dual master/slave units for higher flow rates
Our Price (price includes free shipping!) $249.99
Klir Drop In Automatic Fleece Filter 4" Filter Bracket
Product Code: RCV81036
If you want to use the Klir Drop In Automatic Fleece Filter, but your sump does not have a sock tray, then you can use this Klir Drop In Automatic Fleece Filter 4" Filter Bracket.
- Dual Submerged 1" inputs
- Compatible with full-syphon overflows
- Built-in adjustable flow diverter to bypass excess flow or to filter less aggressively
- Dimensions: 7.4" x 5.25" x 12.625"
(Out of Stock)
Our Price (price includes free shipping!) $99.99