Dave from NY, NY is the winner of the Crazy Dave JBJ Rimless Desktop 10 Gallon Flat Panel Aquarium w/ LED Light (RL-10-FP) Giveaway Contest. Yes, this is the second time in a row a Dave has won the Crazy Dave Giveaway Contest. I swear, I choose the winners with a random number generator. I guess sometimes randomness doesn't always appear random.
To Enter the Contest to win this beautiful aquarium, you just need to answer these five questions about the JBJ Rimless Desktop 10 Gallon Flat Panel Aquarium w/ LED Light (RL-10-FP)
1. The JBJ Aquarium has clear glass because ...
A. it's really, really thin glass. Thinner than saran wrap.
B. it comes with a snail that cleans the glass on a daily basis.
C. the glass has a low iron content.
2. The three-stage filtration is described as ...
A. mechanical, biological, and chemical.
B. an RO membrane, a GAC cartridge, and a sediment cartridge.
C. Moe, Larry, and Shemp.
3. The designated heater column ...
A. was written by a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist concerned about global warming.
B. allows you to hide your heater from view.
C. is not very good at fielding, but can really hit the ball.
4. The 9-watt LED light ...
A. has touch control.
B. uses an App that even the designers don't quite understand.
C. only has an on/off switch.
5. The JBJ Aquarium ...
A. comes with an integrated blender for making smoothies.
B. comes with an integrated hurricane for moving water around.
C. comes with an integrated 76 GPH pump.
HOW TO WIN THIS AMAZING JBJ Aquarium.
1. To enter the contest, Email your answer to Crazy Dave at [email protected]. Title the Email: "JBJ, Please." In the body of your Email write your answers (e.g. 1A, 2A, 3B, 4B, 5A).
2. Entries will be accepted through August 21st at midnight.
3. All entries with the correct answers will be treated equally, and the winner will be picked randomly from the entries.
4. A winner will be chosen on August 22nd.
5. The JBJ Rimless Desktop 10 Gallon Flat Panel Aquarium will be shipped to the winner on August 23rd. We can only ship to addresses in the United States.