The Crazy Dave 25W Aqua Ultraviolet UV Sterilizer Giveaway Contest
This week we're giving away TWO Aqua Ultra 25W UV Sterilizers that Aqua Ultraviolet donated (they actually donated FOUR, but we'll give away the other two next month). The winner can choose from any of the 25W versions. This includes the black and white versions, the 2" & 3/4" versions, and even the Twist, Wiper, and OZONE versions. There will be TWO winners.
To Enter the Contest to win an amazing UV Sterilizer, you just need to answer these five questions correctly. You should read up on both the Aqua Ultraviolet UV Sterilizers and our Aquarium UV Sterilizer Overview article to answer the questions.
1. UV sterilization ...
A. is a controversial medical procedure that has no application in the aquarium and pond industries.
B. uses ultra violet (UV) light to render sterile unwanted free-floating bacteria, algae, and parasitic organisms, like ich.
C. uses ultra violet (UV) light to kill and trap free-floating bacteria, algae, and parasitic organisms, like ich.
2. MarineAndReef.com recommends using a UV Sterilizer ...
A. for all types of aquariums and ponds.
B. only for aquariums over 100 gallons and ponds over 1,000 gallons.
C. only for ponds and freshwater aquariums.
3. Aqua Ultraviolet UV Sterilizers ...
A. come in a wide variety of variations that includes color (black/white), a twist option (rotating union), a wiper option, 2" or 3/4" connections, and sizes from 15W to 240W.
B. come in a wide variety of variations that includes color (clear/black), a twist option (Chubby Checkers versions), a swiper option, 2" or 3" connections, and sizes from .5W to 240W.
C. come in a wide variety of variations that includes color (grey/white), a twist option (rotating bulb), a dimmer option, 1" or 3/4" connections, and sizes from 15W to 240W.
4. Aqua Ultraviolet gallon ratings are ...
A. different for saltwater and freshwater aquariums.
B. depend on the water temperature.
C. different for ponds and aquariums.
5. When a UV is used as a clarifier rather than a sterilizer ...
A. it can handle a much larger amount of water.
B. it can handle a much smaller amount of water.
C. it can handle the same amount of water.
HOW TO WIN THIS AMAZING JBJ Aquarium.
1. To enter the contest, Email your answer to Crazy Dave at email@example.com. Title the Email: "Aqua Ultraviolet, Please." In the body of your Email write your answers (e.g. 1A, 2A, 3B, 4B, 5A).
2. Entries will be accepted through August 28th at midnight.
3. All entries with the correct answers will be treated equally, and the winners will be picked randomly from the entries.
4. The winners will be chosen on August 29th.
5. The 25W Aqua Ultraviolet UV Sterilizers will be shipped to the winner on August 30th. We can only ship to addresses in the United States.