The Fauna Marin Balling Light Set is a starter kit that contains all essential macro minerals, trace elements, water tests, and more needed for the proper care of corals. This kit is suitable for beginners to adjust and stabilize the important water parameters in an aquarium. PLEASE READ: Balling Light System Explained (pdf in new window).
The Balling Light Method is a great way to supply an aquarium with calcium, magnesium, carbonate hardness, and all the necessary trace elements it needs to thrive.
Balling Light Set Includes:
- Complete starter set with free access to Aquacalculator (Windows version)
- Ideal and comprehensive supply system based on the actual consumption of YOUR aquarium
- Suitable for all-important filter and follow-up systems such as the Fauna Marin Zeolight System
- Highly pure special salts and a perfect mixture of micro and trace elements for an ideal reef aquarium under constant control by the Fauna Marin ICP laboratory
- Stable water values for healthy growth and stable aquariums over many years
- 1 x 2 kg calcium mix
- 1 x 2 kg magnesium mix
- 1 x 2 kg carbonate mix
- 1 x 250ml Balling Trace 1 Metallic Color & Grow Effect
- 1 x 250ml Balling Trace 2 Metallic Metabolic Color Effect
- 1 x 250ml Balling Trace 3 Metallic Health Fluorescent Effect
- 3 x 5.0 liter canisters with hose connection
- 3 x connection hose 4/6 mm
- 3 x stickers for marking the canisters + for the dosing pump
- 1 x ID CODE for free Aquacalculator access from www.aquacalculator.com (for Windows)
The Fauna Marin Balling Light System is a complete, self-contained system that can be used in conjunction with all standard filter systems. It doesn't matter whether you use a zeolite system, the usual Berliner system, or a natural filter system, for example, via sludge filtering.
- ALK/KH 10ml/100 liters + 0.5 dkH
- Approx. 10 ml/100 liters + 11 mg/liter
- MG 10 ml/100 liters + 5 mg/liter
With the balling light method, you add the substances the aquarium lacks.