Tunze Macro Algae Reactor 3181
Product Code: RTZ24700
The Tunze Macro Algae Reactor 3181 makes cultivating chaetomorpha algae to control your aquariums nutrients easy. The reactor can be placed internally in your sump, or placed externally if you do not have room in your sump, or just don't have a sump. The included Tunze Eco Chic White 6500K 8821 LED Light is a unique waterproof light with a spectrum suited for refugium macro-algae growth in marine or freshwater systems. The easy snap holder attaches and detaches the light, easily, making maintenance a breeze.
The Macro Algae Reactor also includes an appropriate sized circulation pump with silicone hosing, making for a quick and effortless install - just add algae and you are good to go. The pump spins the algae within the reactor so that all the algae can make full utilization of the lighting system to properly photosynthesize and grow.
- For use internal or external
- Includes: Tunze Macro Algae 3181 Reactor; Tunze Eco Chic White 6500K 8821 LED Light; Tunze Comline Pump 2500; Silicone hose 18mm ID x 24mm OD ( 0.71" ID x 0.94" OD) tubing length 2m (~6.5 ft)
- Quick install, with the included circulation pump - just plug and play
- For aquariums from 26 - 159 gallons (100 to 600 liters)
- Flow rate: 106 - 238 gph (400 - 900 l/h)
- Energy consumption with pump: approx. 18 W
- Reactor dimensions (L x W x H): 7.9" x 6.3" x 15.7" (200 x 160 x 400 mm)
Our Price (price includes free shipping!) $341.16