CPR Aquatic CS100 Siphon Overflow Box:
- This version DOES include the lid and the Siphon Pump.
- New grated overflow
- Max. Flow Rate: 800 gph
- Outflow Size: 1" bulkhead
- Depth Needed Behind Tank: 4-1/2"
- Overflow Box Width: 10"
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Aquatic Siphon Overflow are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system without expensive modifications to the tank. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Aquatic Siphon Overflow include:
- Grated overflow
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank
- Black top reduces algae growth
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss
- Quiet operation