The Kamoer FX-STP2 WiFi Peristaltic Dosing Pump features an adjustable flow rate from 1 ml to 120 ml per minute. Made for calcium reactors, denitrators, gradual water changes, or any other fluid that you need to continuously transfer to your aquarium. The Kamoer FX-SP is compact and quiet, but the biggest feature is the ability to change the flow rate while it is running. You can change the flow anywhere from 1mL/min all the way up to 120mL/min depending on your application.
Wireless Control with Your Mobile Device
The first generation of the FX-STP Dosing Pump was controlled by turning the adjustment knob on the front of the unit. While this easy onboard control remains, you’ll now have the ability to control and monitor your FX-STP2 WiFi remotely using the free Kamoer Remote app for Android and Apple (iOS). See how much you are dosing, adjust dosages, check how much fluid you have left, and more with Kamoer’s free cloud services. All you’ll need is a compatible mobile device and an Internet connection.
Knowing how much you are dosing is easy with the onboard display. As you turn the flow adjustment dial, the Kamoer FX-STP2's display will show you how much liquid is being pushed through the dosing pump and how fast. Calibration is easy too, just match the dosed amount with the RPM count and you are good to go.
- High Precision Stepper Motor
- Easy to Calibrate
- On-Board Memory
- Perfect for Precise Dosing
- Best Solution for Calcium Reactors
- Adjustable Flow Rate
- Replaceable PharMed Tubing
- LCD screen with screensaver
- Dimensions - 5.25" L x 3.25" W x 5" H
- Min Flow Rate - 1 ml per minute
- Max Flow Rate - 120 ml per minute
- PharMed Tubing Life - 2,000 Hours
- Pump Tubing Size - 1/8" ID
- 1x Kamoer FX-STP Dosing Pump
- 1x Power Supply
- 2x Tubing Adapters (1/8" to 1/4")
- 1 Meter 1/8" ID Tubing
- 1 Meter 1/4" ID Tubing