We will also ship any other Kessil products ordered with this light 2-Day Air, free of charge!
Appropriate for Reef Aquariums. Consult the Reef Aquarium Lighting Chart to determine the best light for your aquarium.
This package includes the Kessil A360X Tuna Blue LED Light, Kessil WiFi Dongle, Kessil Mounting Arm, Reef Brite XHO-X360 Kessil Add On Kit & MarineAndReef.com Reefractometer.
The Kessil A360X Tuna Blue LED Aquarium Light works seamlessly with the Kessil WiFi Dongle to control the intensity and color mix of the light throughout the day and night. With a combined total of sixteen 3 Watt LED’s in the Blue and Violet region, the Reef Brite XHO-X360 Kessil Add On Kit will increase intensity, PAR, color, and pop while improving coverage and illuminating dead spots and shadow areas in your tank.
Each Reef Brite kit includes two Reef Brite 11.125-inch Blue Actinic XHO’s, one X Series bracket, X Series end plates, 2-way connector, inline dimmer, and power supply. The only additional required components are the Kessil 360X Fixture and tank mount hardware.
The MarineAndReef.com Reefractometer is designed specifically for marine and aquarium salt water. The readout is for 0-40 PPT, which is much easier to read than the 1-100 PPT that comes with many refractometers that are for general use. The refractometer also features ATC (automated temperature compensation) so you don't need to adjust your reading.
About the A360W
1. LOW PROFILE. It features a low profile design with higher light output, thanks to the redesigned, first-class sunflower heat sink. 25% brighter than the A360WE or A360NE.This light has a 30" X 30" coverage area.
2. CONTROL. Works seamlessly with the Kessil WiFi Dongle (separate purchase) or Kessil Spectral Controller X (separate purchase) to control the intensity and color mix of the light throughout the day and night.The 360X has unlimited color combinations for aesthetics while maintaining the performance of the core spectrum. You will need a Kessil Spectral Controller X or WiFi Dongle to access all the colors.
3. LOW DIMMING. The A360X features smooth color transitioning and dimming, including moonlight effect.
4. K-LINK. The K-Link communication method is an upgrade of the plug & play 0-10V, allowing users to network multiple A360Xs together and set individual groups to run their own programs. Can control up to 32 lights.
5. LIGHT SHAPING. The A360X can be used with a Kessil A360X Narrow Reflector (separate purchase) to focus light to reach the bottom of deeper tanks.
Kessil A360X Features:
- Works seamlessly with the Kessil WiFi Dongle.
- To focus the light for SPS corals or very deep tanks, you might consider also purchasing the Kessil A360X Narrow Reflector.
- 90 Watts: 25% brighter than older versions of the 360. Effective light much greater than a 250 watt metal halide. Note: 90 watts is the maximum output. 30" X 30" coverage area.
- Variable Color Temperature: Using the two knobs on the top of the light you can tune the LEDs to your desired color temperature. 10000K? 12000K? 14000K? No problem.
- Advanced Thermal System: Innovative heat management system lets the light run efficiently for a long time.
- LED array specifically designed and tailored for reef tanks
- Advanced optics effectively direct deep, penetrating light that creates a beautiful shimmer effect. The glitter lines rival metal halide lights
- Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue + RGB
- Weight: .8 pounds (the power supply weighs an additional 1.3 pounds). Dimensions: 4.3" Diameter X 2.1" Height (dimensions do not include an additional 1" for the hanging bracket & cord clearance).
- 5'-9" power cord from light to power supply (a 5' cord plus a 9" connector attached to the light). 6' cord from power supply to wall plug.
- Listed Power Supply Input 100-240 VAC 47-63 Hz Output 19 VDC. Could require a plug adapter for non-US sockets.
- 1-Year Warranty