NOTE: This Pump requires a controller such as the Advanced Cloud Controller. The Cloud Controller is sold separately. You might consider buying them together (Maxpect XF350 Gyre Flow Pump w/ Controller (Cloud Edition)). If you purchase the Controller, you can control two Pumps with one Controller.
The pump that revolutionized water flow for aquariums has reached the pinnacle of design, performance and control. The Maxspect XF350 Gyre Pump Only (Cloud Edition) incorporates all of the amazing features of the original Gyre 300 pumps and improved them to make the best GYRE flow pump yet. The flow cages and directors have undergone a complete design overhaul, now featuring 4 directions of vertical and horizonal flow, so you can mix and match configurations to get the perfect flow pattern for your aquarium.
- Unique Flow Virtually Eliminates Dead Spots
- Evenly Distributed Linear Flow
- Discrete Design
- Four Clip-On Directional Flow Cages
- Horizontal and Vertical Flow Directions
- Waterproof Silent Suspension Magnet Mount
The engineers at Maxspect completely redesigned the pump with less parts and a more intuitive assembly for easier maintenance of the rotors. Gyre 300 series pumps include an extra set of bushings to help reduce downtime while cleaning and keep your pump operating at full capacity. The new design has simplified this process of rotor replacement making it easier than ever to keep your pump pushing water at full throttle.
The Gyre 300 Cloud Edition pumps feature detachable flow directors with four sided horizontal and vertical flow cages. These allow you to maneuver each director to point the Gyre flow of water where you need it, creating various flow configurations like straight flow, wide flow, spot, flow, or swinging left or right flow patterns. You can also place your pumps closer to the surface of your aquarium without the worry of pulling a noisy vortex of air and improving surface agitation for maximum gas exchange. Best of all, the maneuverable caps block light from reaching the pump components and will reduce the rate at which algae will accumulate for longer operation in-between maintenance.
- Dimensions - 12.75"L x 3"W x 1.25"H
- External Magnet Dimensions- 5"L x 0.5"W x 1.75"H
- Max-Flow - 5280 GPH
- Max Glass Thickness - 20mm / 3/4"
- Max Power Consumption - 52 watts @ 24VDC
- Recommended for 80 up to 800+ gallon aquariums.
- 1x XF350 Cloud Edition Pump
- 1x Power Supply with Cable
- 1x Spare Bushings
- 1x Flow Directors & Protective Mesh Covers
|Accessories for this product...